jueves, noviembre 01, 2007

New Favicon, New Name

That is supposed to be me about two years ago. It is a little cartoon drawn by my cousin Beth. I've decided to use as my own Favicon (short of Favorite Icon). You can see it up on the top of your browser where you type in the url address.

Another change is the name of my blog. Random Thoughts is too vague, too random, and too thoughtful. For now I just have my domain name as the title of my blog. I will probably change it as soon as I come up with a better title. If you have any ideas, let me know (nothing too cheesy please!).

Please pray for me as I need to get some serious studying done this week and haven't been able to concentrate that well this week. Its something that I've always struggled with, and it doesn't help when I have pages and pages to read and write. My goal is to get an A in Reformation and at least a B+ in England. I'll let you know if I accomplished those goals when I get my report card.

2 comentarios:

widsith dijo...

Love the new changes, Josh! :)

Christy Carlson dijo...

i'm confused... you're in upland this semester, right? when are you going to lithuania?

thanks for reading my blog! sometime, hopefully, i'll put up a picture of my new hair cut. it's not that exciting, but something new.