martes, mayo 25, 2010

Update from the farm


For those of you who rely solely on this blog for updates on my life, a lot has been happening that you probably don't know much about. After finishing my internship with Samaritan's Purse in Bolivia and spending a few months traveling around South America with friends and family, I have settled down in a small rural town in Michigan. I am currently completing an internship with Tillers International that trains people how to farm using draft animals and other rural developmental tools.

The following is a video of the two young oxen in my care. I should have had them pulling something of a medium weight so that they would learn how to pull as a team. Blue, Caesar and I are learning how to work together and it's taking quite a while to iron the wrinkles out...

3 comentarios:

wren dijo...

Which rural small town???

Nancy dijo...

hmmm...now who is training who? :)

Josué Greenman dijo...

Scotts.