domingo, enero 03, 2010

Buenos Aires again...

I've been in Buenos Aires for about a week now and have been really enjoyed it. Moving has always been a a large theme in my life and it seems to be continuing, even while on vacation. I've been in BA 7 days and heading for housing number 6 tomorrow night. It's been fun having Ian with me. We've been having quite a few laughs and I hope that these good times will continue. Ian's been a good sport even though he's been suffering through a few physical aggonies. He keeps saying that he can't believe how late we eat here in Argentina.

I've had a long week with some not so great sleeping situations. The hostel we are staying in tonight seems to be pretty nice and I hope our roommates aren't too noisy. Tomorrow Ian and I explore La Boca (Italian neighborhood) and move to a friend's apartment.

chau for now

1 comentario:

ian dijo...

haha. oh yeah we have sure moved a lot! it´s been so fun though. i just want to feel a little better and we can go on death road tomorrow!